At Competitive Edge, Inc. we solve problems, not just deal with the symptoms. We look at the entire organization and take all facets into account before designing a customized program. Our integrated approach allows our clients to learn how to maximize workforce performance and improve profitability.
Competitive Edge, Inc. is one of only four TTI authorized trainers for this workshop nationwide.
This program is for professional trainers, human resource professionals and internal / external consultants who are committed to providing world-class services. The Training for Success Train-the-Trainer is a 3-day Boot Camp focusing on the DISC Behavioral Model, the Motivators Model, the Global Models of Leadership and using a benchmarking process for improved selection, retention, and development purposes.
Train-the-Trainer Certifications are held four times each year with a limit of 10 participants.
Next Train-the-Trainer Date | July 25-27, 2017
EQI Certifications (MHS, Inc.)
Judy Suiter is one of less than twenty trainers in this country authorized to administer this invaluable EQ-i 2.0, EQ360, and EQ-i 2.0 Leadership certification. By the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Define emotional intelligence and its importance
- Describe the components of the EQ-i 2.0, EQ360, and EQ-i 2.0 Leadership including defining composite scales and subscales
- Understand the science behind the EQ-i, EQ360, and EQ-i 2.0 Leadership
- Describe best practices and administering and providing feedback on the EQ360, and 360 tools in general
- Interpret and administer an EQ-i 2.0, EQ360, and EQ-i 2.0 Leadership assessments
- Follow a structured approach to preparing for a feedback session and as well as conduct an effective assessment debrief session
- Explain the benefits of EI to client groups and describe how EI applies to different disciplines
- Identify ethics pertaining to the EQ-i 2.0, EQ360, and EQ-i 2.0 Leadership
Identify resources available post-certification
- Assess which report type is appropriate for different clients
Upon completion of the training, participants are required to take a test online administered by MHS. A passing grade of 70% or above is required in order to complete certification.
Next EQ-i Training Date | TBD
Helping you to Become Winners in a NEW Game
“Life is like a ten-speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use.” – Charles Schulz, cartoonist
- Competition has increased
- The workday is longer
- Change is constant
- Customers expect more for less
- Do more with fewer people
Renaming the players doesn’t work. . . Organizations have tried calling
- Employees “associates”
- Work groups “teams”
- Managers “coaches”
Many were just imitating strategies of successful companies—but without the commitment or training successful organizations use. Here’s what does work. . . Competitive Edge teaches people how to understand each other
- Executives understand subordinates and peers
- Team members learn to trust each other
- Better customer awareness
Once you understand, you can win! Corporations that understand their people:
- Realize higher performance
- Have happier customers
- Have healthy and loyal employees
Our Training Programs can be customized
- Creating high performance teams
- Leadership and management skills
- Adapting to change
- Improving communication
- Understanding “what makes people tick”
- Teaching managers “how to play nice in the sandbox”
- Time management
- Reducing conflict and stress
- Sales training
Are You a True Leader or Just Out for a Walk?
Program Overview For centuries philosophers, psychologists, military leaders, educators, executives, and theologians have tried to identify why some people can get people to follow them and others cannot. What are the qualities leaders have that cause people to TRUST them? Competitive Edge, Inc. believes this quality is called the “endorsement factor.” We have isolated five critical factors necessary to earn endorsement and five factors required to increase yours.
Understanding the Motivators Model
Program Overview In order to foster “esprit de corps,” most experts believe that individuals on any team need to understand themselves and their fellow team members in order to form the foundation required to build trust. A team without trust is just a group and will never achieve their optimum potential. The Personal Motivation and Engagement report determines each individual’s passion, the drive behind each person’s behavior, which we call their “hidden motivators.”
- Understanding “Hidden Motivators”
- How to use the Motivators Model
- Experiential exercise for reading the motivators of others
- Discussion about appreciating differences
- How to blend DISC and Motivators for more effective interaction